DigitaleSenior:innen (digital seniors citizens) is the service point for digital education for seniors in Austria. Their goal is to ensure that all people have access to the opportunities of digitalisation. In doing so, the educational institution offers support through advice from experts in the fields of adult education, media pedagogy, information technology and organisational development.
The offer of digitaleSenior:innen is aimed at educational institutions as well as trainers. They provide support in planning and implementing educational programmes for older people. As contact persons for senior-friendly teaching and learning, they help with the development and visualisation of projects.
The Service Point provides free advice on the development, planning and implementation of offers in the context of digital senior citizens’ education. Examples of advice could look like the following:
- How can I reach my target group even better?
- How can I ensure the low-threshold nature of my offers?
- What didactic and methodological variety can improve my offers?
- What simple steps can be taken to improve or ensure quality?
- What training and further education opportunities are there for trainers?
- How can I implement my offers in an online setting?
In addition, a wide variety of training materials are available for download on the website in the form of brochures, information sheets, presentations, explanatory videos & quizzes and step-by-step instructions. https://www.digitaleseniorinnen.at/leistungen/schulungsmaterialien/
Access date: 13.05.2022