Project under the Erasmus+ Programme entitled „Live eLearn: blended experiential learning for adults” is targeted to senior learners aged 65 and above. It addresses lifelong learning in a context where senior learners keep gaining knowledge about topics they are particularly interested in (such as arts, sociology, philosophy, etc), thus they are intrinsically motivated. They learn with the purpose to keep active, up-to-date and integrated. Educational institutions offer this educational activity based on theoretical content (conferences, workshops, etc) and practical activities (extra academic activities, workshops done outdoors). In this project it is integrated in other subjects and courses digital competences, which provide the capacity of information, communication, creation of networks, dissemination, etc.
The project aims to extend and develop the competences of the staff involved with non-formal and informal education of senior learners through the effective use of ICT. The project promotes social inclusion and digital inclusion, active participation and collaboration through innovative ICT-based methods, providing tools for educators for assessment and validation of competences learnt.
Main target groups of this project are the non-formal and informal trainers and educators (touristic guides, trainers, tutors, facilitators…) that are currently offering extra-academic and cultural activities or other kind of activities done outdoors, as trekking, visiting of villages, museums, etc… to senior citizens in adult education institutions and wish to promote their digital inclusion and potentiate the skills and competences acquired.
- Didactic guidelines and educational methodologies proposals to be applied for an Experiential Classroom performance with ICT-based activities and study cases:
- „Learning by research; discovering and spreading“
- „Blended learning; the best of both worlds“
- „Digital Storytelling for creativity and teamwork“
- „Engaging online handcraft lessons“
- „Walky-talky lessons with digital media and physical activity features“
- „Gamification as a teaching method in community colleges“
- Assessment Toolkit – a tool useful for educational staff and other staff not related to education (touristic guides, facilitators,…) that helps them to better design the ICT-based educational activity, it is possible to uncover the senior citizens’ needs
Access date: 04.05.2022
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?