The main goal of the project entitled “Inclusive Senior Education through Virtual U3A” is to create a system of inclusive education of seniors (based on the common methodology) with the use of information technology and active engagement of the seniors into the creation of the content of individual courses, including participation in their implementation. Another project objective is to systematically engage the youth into the education of seniors.
Within the project, a new methodology is created. The methodology integrates innovations leading to improvements of inclusive senior education and elimination of weak points. The main focus is on accomplishment of four pillars:
- social inclusion,
- use of ICT,
- active seniors’ participation,
- engagement of the youth into senior education
- Three analysis developed by common instructions based on the results of questionnaire for seniors
- Comparative case study
- Methodology of inclusive senior’s education (without barrier) based on smart using of ICT, cooperative learning, social learning, integrating of youth and boost senior’s confidence.
- New virtual classroom as a result of implementation of designed methodology (at least in applicant organisation). Virtual classroom was implemented in the Moodle platform. Although this environment is in English, particular courses are created and lead in national languages.
- Courses: ”seniors to seniors”.
Platform and courses are available on the link: https://isev.osu.cz/
The project was participated by 4 institutions from Czech Republic, Portugal and Italy.
Project co-financed by the European Union under the Erasmus+ Programme.
Access date: 11.09.2020
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?