The Corona crisis in particular has shown how important and helpful digital offers can be. This podcast from the Digital Opportunities Foundation and O2 wants to encourage older people to explore the digital world. Daniel Finger talks to experts, those affected and enthusiasts and gives many suggestions and tips.
The podcast currently has seven episodes:
- Up to this point and even beyond
- Seniors on the net – personal experiences
- Fears, loneliness, concerns
- Recognising false information from the net
- Seniors and Corona
- Seniors and the Internet: A strong team
Digitally mobile in old age – what to expect
Access date: 01.06.2022
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?