The project “COLABOR-ACTIVE: Development of a training program for enhancing Active Ageing through Not-For-Profit Sharing Economy” is launched with the main objective of increasing the competences (attitudes, skills, knowledge) of Elder Persons and their Communities, about how to enhance active ageing through not-for-profit sharing economy through an innovative training program.
Results of the project are:
- Co-created Methodological Guide with the direct participations of End Users.
- Training Materials for creating and improving the critical competences.
- Designed Experiential Training Activities for enhancing the practical and experiential training.
- Development of an e-Training Platform.
- Creation of 4 SHARING-ACTIVE UNITS.
Training is available on the link: https://platform.colabor-active.eu/
Access date: 04.12.2020
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?