The German Senior Citizens’ Day is the most important nationwide event on ageing in Germany. With a diverse programme of events and the trade fair, it offers older people and their relatives information and suggestions for a good life in old age. Politicians, associations and society discuss current issues of senior citizens’ work and policy. The German Seniors’ Day is held alternately under the patronage of the Federal Chancellery or the Federal President.
The German Senior Citizens’ Day takes place every three years, the next time in 2024. In the exhibition area, numerous organisations present their offers for older people, companies present products and services for the target groups 50plus.
The German Senior Citizens’ Day invites visitors of all generations:
- to inform themselves about topics related to ageing and older people
- exchange experiences and establish contacts
- to discuss current issues in ageing policy
- to try out new things at the exhibition and during many events
- to experience celebrities from society and politics live
Access date: 12.05.2022